D enters Tiobe top 20

JN 666total at wp.pl
Mon Nov 4 11:17:21 UTC 2019

On Monday, 4 November 2019 at 09:36:33 UTC, RazvanN wrote:

> I think that all this Rust hype is artificial and people with
> large codebases that started looking into it are not that
> pleased with it.

It's not artificial at all. Many big companies start their
projects in Rust now. Rust became the go-to language for new
projects that would use C/C++ normally. They definitely have the
hype behind it and the hype helps build its ecosystem, which will
be helpful in maintaining the popularity after the hype dies over.