[SAoC] MLIR Support for LDC

Roberto Rosmaninho Robertogrosmaninho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:16:36 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 25 September 2019 at 11:02:35 UTC, Stefanos
Baziotis wrote:

> Now that you mentioned it though, you reminded me that LDC does
> not have
> a header description for a file (like on the top of every file,
> describing
> what the file does roughly). I find this useful. I also find
> useful
> a source guide like DMD's [2]. I'm trying to construct one on
> my own bit by bit.
> If along the course of your project you're interested to
> contribute to the
> documentation, let me know.

Yeah, I'm trying to understand the code and without some
explanation about the files it has been really difficult, this
lack of documentation is annoying but certainly, I'd contribute
to improving this, I'm on Slack and Gitter just ping me there!

Regards,
Roberto Rosmaninho