Nim programming language finally hit 1.0

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:24:20 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 25 September 2019 at 13:04:09 UTC, Chris wrote:
> I will not engage in a discussion about Python-style whitespace
> tyranny again. In fact, it can render code actually _less_
> readable and trigger compiler errors for no reason other than

It is annoying if using a plain text editor, but I find it to be
enjoyable when using a dedicated Python editor.

I feel this is an area where current languages will start to look
dated as new languages appear that are designed alongside the
tooling for the language.

Plain text is a rather crude representation.