Got some problemmes with new version of compiler 2.090

Mathias Lang pro.mathias.lang at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 11:43:15 UTC 2020

I think this would be better suited for `D.learn` or
stackoverflow. But the thread is here, so next time :)

On Sunday, 19 January 2020 at 08:54:43 UTC, uranuz wrote:
> The first problemme was `Memory allocation failed`.
> I was executing my code step by step. And it was failing with
> such error near where I was using std.exception: enforce.
> I need to say that I running server in threaded mode using
> TaskPool class. But when running in `plain` mode without
> threads all goes just fine.
> What changes are made in enforce, TaskPool or memory allocation
> that can be a source of such bug?

This kind of issue is really platform specific, so it would be
helpful to know which OS you are running, what's the env like
(How much memory ? Is it virtualized ?), etc...

> And another error that I have encountered just recently:
> [...]

That looks related. Can you start your program with
`--DRT-gcopts=parallel:0` ?
Alternatively you can use this in your code in one of the module
that is compiled in:
```
static if (__VERSION__ >= 2087)
     extern(C) __gshared string[] rt_options = [
"gcopt=parallel:0" ];
```