Which Dub packages are you using?

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:24:14 UTC 2020

On Friday, 26 June 2020 at 00:35:42 UTC, aberba wrote:
> So I've been doing a tour of dub packages to see whats we've
> got. I must says here's quite a lot to go through and not
> everything falls within my comfort zone.
>
> Please help me know the ones you really like and why.
>
> [snip]

I am spending a lot of time with libmir, mir-algorithm and
mir-core in particular. I have also used numir in the past, and
that is now part of libmir. I also have worked with lubeck and
mir-random a bit.

I would like to do more work with ggplotd. I think having that as
a library on run.dlang.org and working properly would be really
neat.

I admire automem, concepts, openmethods, sumtype, and dpp, but my
use so far of them has been more on the hobby side of things. I
also admire excel-d, autowrap, embedr (though that's not on
code.dlang.org), and pyd, but have made less use of them than I
would like.