Web site look & feel

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Mon Nov 23 23:27:22 UTC 2020

On Monday, 23 November 2020 at 09:53:29 UTC, ddcovery wrote:

I think the home site is fine. It simple, fast and responsive.
Documentation itself can be out of date though. The biggest
problem I have is *this* what you are using right now, the
newsgroup interface. It is so old and user unfriendly. There
several forum SW to choose from out there so there is no reason
to migrate. I just hate it when I see some mistake I've made but
I cannot edit my post because this is the 90s.