[OT] C# can do all the interpolated strings now

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 02:32:32 UTC 2021

On 12/9/21 9:10 PM, forkit wrote:

> There are pro's and con's, I accept that. But having done without
> interpolated strings, for decades, I don't see the point of introducing
> them, and then having to deal with TWO different ways to achieve the
> exact same outcome.

I guess then it comes down to which brain you have. My brain does not
see the immediate correlation between disjoint string placeholders and
parameter values. I have to look back and forth, especially with long
SQL statements, counting question marks (often times some values are in
the SQL string and not parameters).

To each his own, and fortunately, we can have both ways!

-Steve