Lazy formatting

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:34:42 UTC 2021

On 2/3/21 4:03 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:33:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> but yes, we are trying to find a way to do  these kinds of improvements.
>
> Steven, it's a two years waiting for a trivial addition to an obsoleted
> (definition coming from the PR discussion) module.
>
> This thing start to smell more like "we don't care" that "we are
> carefully studying how hight to put the bar"

Not sure how to answer this. I only got involved 4 months ago. I can't
spend full time on it, I have an actual job. So I'm sparsely working on it.

And it's important to prove that what we want to do is feasible and
workable with our system of development. That's not an easy task, I've
already hit some dead ends.

-Steve