Plan for D

Ola Fosheim Grostad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sun May 16 23:23:36 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 22:11:23 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 22:02:29 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grostad
> wrote:
> This is what I was going on about in terms of "We want to be
> everything yet end up as nothing" and "We expect everything to
> be perfect in every possible use case, but ends up in
> impossible situations where nothing happens since no one will
> compromise".

I think it is more a matter of "we know what we have, but not
what we get", which tend to lead to stagnation or long tail decay.

> Ultimately the fate of this thread is that everything posted
> here will just turn to dust overtime, as no one with the power
> to move things forward will even take things into consideration.

Most likely. It is a bit more dysfunctional than that as people
are willing to put in effort to move things themselves if they
knew that the time they put in is a move in a direction that
wouldnt be rejected. The real blocker is that there is no format
for creating a task force (working group).