Plan for D

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sat May 22 12:55:56 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 22 May 2021 at 12:47:17 UTC, Tejas wrote:
> How ironic that the larger organizations are more nimble about
> these things than we, a vastly smaller community, are(or maybe
> that's why?)

C++ has had concurrency workgroups for a long time? And key Swift
people have been involved with clang/LLVM? So it is not like this
is happening fast, but they have prepared for it for a longer
time perhaps?

> I can't help but feel it might be best if I just left for C++20.

I think only MS has C++20 implemented, clang has bits and pieces
of it. I guess it will take one year for clang to have the full
C++20 production ready.

But things are happening in the concurrency domain, for sure.