How can we make it easier to experiment with the compiler?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed May 26 00:31:48 UTC 2021

On 5/24/2021 3:41 AM, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
> Putting the files into directories would make those violations obvious and
> serve as documentation on how the deps should be. Than all others can
> start work towards that goal.

When you've got a rusty car, it sure is tempting to just paint it. But it's all
for naught if the real work, the hard work, the boring work -repairing the rust-
is not done.

Just shooting color out of the sprayer is fun and looks great. But it avoids
accomplishing anything worthwhile.

It's an Illusion of Progress.