I just created a dub package. Frankly, the whole thign is backward.

user1234 user1234 at 12.de
Sun Apr 24 16:26:41 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 23 April 2022 at 20:15:27 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> So, I have this nice little project, sdc. It builds using make,
> and everything was good. People wanted it to be distributed via
> dub, so be it, let's create a dub.json file.

Writing a makefile from sratch for the first time is not easier
than writing a DUB recipe. I think 2 over 3 of your complains are
invalid (license, semver), you should have read the manual
before. It is clearly specified that they are mandatory fields,
[here](https://dub.pm/package-format-json).

The only thing that's valid is the shared version for the other
application.