Suggestion re the manual

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 19:27:58 UTC 2022

On 6/7/22 14:28, Paul wrote:

 > Dlang has really made a big difference in
 > our little company

Can you share more information?

Regarding "access to experience[d] developers" that you mentioned, I
always thought one benefit of smaller communities like D is that you
know its members find it very useful and in many cases are looking for
opportunities to work with it. So, although the pool of D programmers is
small, "you will code in D" should make it easy to get them. :)

Additionally, as John Colvin has been saying, the average strength of a
programmer on these forums is likely higher than larger communities. (I
hope I paraphrased it correctly.)

Ali