Suggestion re the manual

Paul pault at ucora.com
Thu Jun 9 21:28:08 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 19:27:58 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 6/7/22 14:28, Paul wrote:
>
> > Dlang has really made a big difference in
> > our little company
>
> Can you share more information?

Our company (www.ucora.com) created GamePlanPro in D 7 years ago.
GPP is a web-based workflow platform used by a majority of our
customers. Quotes, work orders, invoices, asset management,
scheduling, periodic maintenance, reporting, user created
procedures and forms, CRM, and user management. We are fully
invested in D and we hope to see it grow in popularity.

I wondered if user comments linked to the manual pages (similar
to Guillaume's reply) might be a catalyst for easier adoption, a
place to show code examples, in context, without having to
consume much of the D team's time, and without having to search
the forum. This may make entry by programmers who are unfamiliar
with D easier.