Suggestion re the manual

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:35:49 UTC 2022

On 6/9/22 5:28 PM, Paul wrote:
> Our company (www.ucora.com) created GamePlanPro in D 7 years ago. GPP is
> a web-based workflow platform used by a majority of our customers.
> Quotes, work orders, invoices, asset management, scheduling, periodic
> maintenance, reporting, user created procedures and forms, CRM, and user
> management. We are fully invested in D and we hope to see it grow in
> popularity.

This sounds amazing! I've been doing quite a bit of the same (I gave a
presentation [in 2018](https://dconf.org/2018/talks/schveighoffer.html)
on my efforts to port a php tracking system to vibe-d, it's still ongoing).

Did you use an OTS web framework (vibe/hunt) or build your own? I'm just
curious.

-Steve