Civility

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 00:26:55 UTC 2022

On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 23:12:02 UTC, forkit wrote:

> But I'm struggling to see a day, where people in the D forums,
> sit around a fire together, and start singing kumbaya, in
> harmony with each other.

Then you've never been to DConf. That's metaphorically what we
do, especially in the evenings when we gather for BeerConf, but
also between the talks and during the Hackathon. I'm not saying
everyone agrees all the time, but any debates that are had have a
much, much different tone when they're face-to-face than they do
in the forums.