Is D really that bad?

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 21:23:38 UTC 2022

On 11/2/22 13:13, UmmReally wrote:
 > On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 18:02:11 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> On 11/2/22 00:19, UmmReally wrote:

 >> > D is comlete joke! i.e. ..>  that you cannot even make a
 >> private member
 >> > within a class (except through some stupid 'workaround').

 >> > YES 'offical' D really IS
 >> that bad!

 > You always accuse people of trolling for some reason??

It's because people do troll.

 > Highjack my comment and make me out to be a troll.

Please just look up the meaning of trolling in your favorite dictionary.
Here is one:

   https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll

Especially 2.a: "to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting
inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive
content".

My advice to anyone who doesn't like being called a troll is simply to
not troll.

Ali