Does D have any political goals?

Don Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:46:55 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 17:52:41 UTC, Karmello wrote:
> On Monday, 14 November 2022 at 22:35:50 UTC, Walter Bright
> wrote:
>> On 11/14/2022 12:01 PM, Karmello wrote:
>>> [...]
>>

> I'm looking 10-20-30 years in the future, you are looking at
> next month.

We old folks are so fortunate to have your participation in this
forum, to help free us, doddering old fools that we are, of our
interest in cars and next month.

I'm being sarcastic, of course (I feel a need to explain this to
you), because your posts are so obnoxiously know-it-all. I don't
understand why you are even here. If Rust et al are the future
and D has it all wrong (according to you) why don't you use Rust
and inflict your views on their forum?

I realize that I am here violating my own plea for civility in
this forum. But I have my own limits and this guy is well beyond
them.