Weekly D updates 5th-12th August 2022

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:55:09 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 13 September 2022 at 14:08:44 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 September 2022 at 11:47:30 UTC, matheus wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 13 September 2022 at 10:44:47 UTC, Sergey wrote:
>>> Does “Wontfix” mean that it is not a bug, it is a feature?
>>
>> I had the same question in another thread like this, I think
>> it would be nice to have a bit of insight about this one and
>> Invalid.
>>
>> Matheus.
>
> As there is no official definitions for the categories, I'm
> just going to lay out what I understand as being the difference
> between the two:

> I hope this brings more light in the distinction.
>
> Cheers,
> RazvanN

Hi RazvanN,

In fact what I was talking about was about the reasoning for the
"Won't be Fixed" (9) or "Invalid" (1) in these updates, since
they're low.

When I see 9 "Won't Fix", it would be nice to see the list or the
answers in why it was marked this way or the links in these
updates if possible.

Thanks,

Matheus.