Worse than impolite

Hors q at q.com
Tue Dec 26 06:10:09 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 23 December 2023 at 20:17:29 UTC, Don Allen wrote:
> I have previously posted regarding my concerns about this
> [...]
> as an example of other posts that I think have crossed the
> taste/civility line). I have my own disagreements with some of
> Walter's decisions, but the fact is that without him, this
> project wouldn't exist. And if you don't like the way he runs
> it and can't convince him that you are correct, then you have
> options that would reflect far better on you than name-calling.
>
> /Don Allen

I really got tired from "agree with me or you are stupid". Some
people just can't take the fact others too can have opinions and
they don't need to be the same with you. If they act like that,
just ignore them and watch them quit forum.

Things can't happen without discussing. Discussion is needed for
see the disadvantages of language and possibly fix it, and of
course discussion is not just "accept my opinion".