OT: Short review of an unself "paper" Re: D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 14:36:42 UTC 2023

On 5/19/23 21:16, Theo wrote:

 > I studied and wrote about this very topic, extensively, [...]

That doesn't mean you should accept it. Critical mind is a part of
science as well.

For me, one of the most important signals is contradiction: No person
who claims to have a scientific mind should be blind to it. No matter
what the motivations of authors, journals, readers, and universities may
be. Contradiction is a fundamental signal that will guide you the right
direction.

 > I don't want people preaching to me on this, or any other matter.

Nobody did that. There was just an announcement about an organizational
method.

I know I shouldn't preach about the futility of hurting people under
infinite pseudonyms just to get class private in the language. You need
strong support for such a weak feature, which will never come from
trolling. You pull me into an off-topic hypothesis just to get class
private? Good luck to you with that and I go to my Thunderbird settings.

Ali