Web Programming in D

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 8 15:50:41 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 8 February 2024 at 14:36:48 UTC, Martyn wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 February 2024 at 12:46:05 UTC, Sergey wrote:
>> On Thursday, 8 February 2024 at 12:25:49 UTC, Martyn wrote:
>>> as **full featured** to others in php, python, go, etc.
>>
>> .. snip
>>

> Please dont take my comment out of context.... you missed vital
> bits before it:-
>
> **it is unlikely to be** as full featured to others in php,
> python, go, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't have any context of getting vibe in
production.
And your point from first message also was very clear and I
definitely understood it.
There are many points why it is almost impossible to bring D into
production, at least with current level of the development (which
is not about compiler itself or even ecosystem, but about the
risks and userbase).

But my question was more about features for web-frameworks not
related to D.
Just features themself. And their usability in other frameworks.