I approved DIP1036e

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Thu Jan 18 17:38:44 UTC 2024

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 04:31:11PM +0000, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 January 2024 at 15:03:09 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>
> > button for those, it's not worth my time.)  We're talking about
> > people who have had a long history of contributing to D getting
> > frustrated with the way they were treated *in spite of having
> > actively contributed* to D.
[...]
> So please excuse me for being blunt when I say it's getting really
> tiresome hearing that we treated Adam badly here.
[...]

I wasn't referring only to Adam. There's also been a long line of
others, like Wilzbach, berni44, Mihails Strasuns, bearophile, etc..  If
it were only Adam, I'd have written it off as something specific to him,
or other incidental factors. But when we have a long line of previously
active, productive contributors walk away, we have a problem.

We should be growing the number of contributors, like with Linux kernel
developers, not bleeding them.

Why do conspiracy theories always come from the same people??