[Greylist-users] Invidiual User opt-out & another issue

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Fri Jul 2 05:42:00 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 07:54, Albert Whale wrote:
> GreyListing is Fantastic!
>
> That said, I have Never been able to please Everyone I encounter, and I
> have been asked if it is possible to Opt-out a single user for the
> GreyListing.  Is this feasible?

Sure...  You leave the mail_from and relayhost fields blank and just
fill in the rcpt_to field with their email address...

I wrote a squirrelmail plugin that has this feature...  You can get it
here : http://www.godshell.com/toaster

--
---------------------------
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone
and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the
source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the
Tao of Programming."