[Greylist-users] SMTP/AUTH before greylist problem

Dave Warren maillist at devilsplayground.net
Wed Aug 3 12:31:57 PDT 2005

Bob Beck wrote:

>	I find it a far simpler practice to simply tell people
>that port 25 is not used for submission. It causes way less support
>headaches when some knuckle dragger ends up somwehre with port 25
>blocked.

Agreed.  However, there is also the support costs of walking people
through changing the port every time they set up their mail client
rather then just when they travel (or whatever)

--
One can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, but it's amazing
how many eggs one can break without making a decent omelette.