[Greylist-users] Whitelisting

Allan E. Johannesen aej at WPI.EDU
Tue Oct 18 05:50:00 PDT 2005

info> Hi, I've been testing my own greylist implementation for a couple of days
info> now and noticed that there still is some work to be done in whitelisting
info> sending servers that just won't try again (within a reasonable time).  I
info> started by grabbing the withelist from
info> http://greylisting.org/whitelisting.shtml but soon had to add some more.

Yes, there appears to no central repository of failing MTAs of otherwise
legitimate organizations.

I mailed this in, but have received no response and there has been no change in
the whitelist.  Maybe you can add this to your list: