[Greylist-users] Database performance

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Mon Jan 23 06:39:23 PST 2006

Don't know how to read this myself, but:

Statistics from Tue Mar 22 04:02:04 2005
 M   msgsfr  bytes_from   msgsto    bytes_to  msgsrej msgsdis msgsqur  Mailer
 1        0          0K        2          5K        0       0       0  *file*
 4   278979   15161686K    35934    2469132K    15337       0       0  esmtp
 9    90443    6159872K   321265   17753356K      742       0       0  local
 T   369422   21321558K   357201   20222493K    16079       0       0
 C  1471804                78356                16079

I installed greylisting (relaydelay) June 5th last year, so those
statistics include a few months more than greylisting has been running.

Note that the msgsrej is not a measure of the # of tempfails.

Wayne

--

Wayne Walker

www.unwiredbuyer.com - when you just can't be by the computer