[MudWalker] sample aliases/triggers

Y. J. Chun monac3
Fri Nov 28 20:27:08 PST 2003

Wow. Thanks. This good piece could be put in example
section of help file.

The configuration file of Mudwalker is in binary. The
good thing with tintin++, tinyfugue, zmud is that
configuration (triggers) file is in text and you can
modify sample configuration files easily without
knowing the details much.
It would be good to make mudwalker save config file in
text format and that in very readable format. could be
a long term TODO.

=== message truncated ===

=====