[phobos] FFT

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 16:31:33 PDT 2010

Ok, here's the code, I've got it down to about 800 milliseconds for a
2^20 double[] -> Complex!double[] transform.  In comparison, the R
statistics package, which is probably very heavily optimized and uses (I
think) GCC as its compiler can do a similar transform in ~610
milliseconds, so my code isn't blindingly fast, but it's not
unreasonably slow.