[phobos] std.all

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 13:34:15 PDT 2010

I second this.  std modules are already well organized for specific categories of code.  If we look at a language that uses wildcards for package inclusion such as Java, you do something like java.io.*, not java.*.

This would be more appropriate for something like Tango where modules are created for even small functions.  It was tried there, and nobody really used it, so it was removed.

-Steve