[phobos] Changelogs

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Sun Mar 6 21:56:23 PST 2011

Some good points.

1. For the *user* of D, rather than the developer of D, I think he'd
want to see the changelog in one place rather than clicking around to
look at various changelogs.

2. I understand that a single changelog can be problematic for the
developer of D. So it is possibly a reasonable solution to create a
changelog per phobos, druntime, and dmd, and then merge them for the
releases.